Sorry for the empty journal guys! I was testing a new CSS fix for journals that resizes images when they are bigger than the journal area. That way images don't get cropped out.
You can test it by going to this journal
of mine which has quite a few large images, and resizing the page till it's small enough to compress the images and cause them to resize... pretty neat and should help a lot of deviants. It is only available in the default skin as I didn't want to mess with CSS from custom skins.
And to make your time worth it to come all the way here to read this journal, below is my favorite YouTube clips of the month, as posted to my Twitter account @micahgoulart
If you're on Twitter, send me a message there! I would love to connect with people on dA.
* Worst political ad ever. Watch beginning and skip to end. Carly Fiorina was CEO of HP from 1999-2005. [link]
* Fair play in soccer game in Iran. Player kicks ball out instead of scoring. Did he do the right thing? What do you think? [link]
* The best soccer prank I've ever seen. Random fan wearing uniform celebrates with team after finals win. [link]
* Bud Light's hilarious "Clothing Drive" commercial. [link]
* Amazing Morgan Freeman impression (plus three others) [link]
* What would it look like if different directors directed the Super Bowl? [link]
* Best driver of all time, Ayrton Senna, shows some of his footwork while driving. Amazing brake-acceleration w/ one foot. [link]
* Remember the prank of a half-court blindfold basketball shot? A school tried it again... but it failed when the coach made the shot. [link]
* Video of how to clear off the snow from a roof by shouting. (wait for it) [link]
More next week!